--------------------THE SECRET TO HAVING IT ALL IS SIMPLY KNOWING THAT YOU ALREADY DO--------------------

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Noah "MAD SCIENCE" BDay

I fully expected Noah to want a Beyblade or SuperHero BDay this year. I was soooo wrong!! He wanted a Science Party!! So we put our heads together (and copied an over priced scientist for hire) and came up with this...

As the kids came they went out in the grass to do "DRY ICE BUBBLES" with our "MAD SCIENTIST" and his "BIRTHDAY BOY ASSISTANT"
 Hmmm...hoping someone elses camera got pics of the dry ice bubbles??

When everyone was there and ready the "SHOW" began...

The kids all got "Protective Eye Ware" to watch the show! They got to take them home in leu of Goody Bags which would have been SPENDY with 20 kids!!


BAKING SODA VOLCANO!! 
(Yes, Noah and I made a paper mache volcano just for this!!)







FOAM FOUNTAIN!!




SLIME!!
Mix parts in 2 different cups...
dump both cups into one bowl and stir. Pull out your slime:) I am hoping other cameras got more pictures of slime that I can add. We filled Easter eggs with slime for the kids to take home! They LOVED it!!


FILM CANISTER ROCKETS!!
This pic is actually from later when the kids were doing the experiments themselves, but it's the only one I have so far of the film canister rockets:) So, here is Dax anxiously awaiting the explosion!!! Haha...soo cute:)


MENTOS BOMB!!
Put the Mentos in the Geyser Tube...
Put the tube on the Diet Soda...
Show everyone...
Set it down...
and RUN RUN RUN!!!!
Keep RUNNING!!! :)



With the experiment presentation done...IT WAS CAKE TIME!!!!




Followed by...PRESENT TIME!!!!


It started out so nicely...



About here he started getting extra excited...




By now, he can no longer sit down....


A few AWESOME gifts later...STANDING on the table!!




Here is where it turned into mass chaos and nobody know who got him what...

because paper was LITERALLY FLYING everywhere!!!

 He scored with the presents!! Nerf Guns,  Multiple Beyblades, Science Experiments, Cool Summer Toys (outside games) Water Balloon Blower Upper with balloons!!, Bionocles, LEGOS, DS Games...ETC!!!

After the Cake and Presents the kids got to go around and do all the experiments themselves in smaller groups. It was such a fun party and an added bonus...the cheapest one he has had!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am seriously impressed! You are two very cool parents. This one will be talked about for years to come. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolest party! Will you throw me a science party for my birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA! I hope I can give my kids such cool birthday parties. I'm sure I'll be calling for advice...Noah's hair is RADICAL by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete