--------------------THE SECRET TO HAVING IT ALL IS SIMPLY KNOWING THAT YOU ALREADY DO--------------------

Friday, November 11, 2011

Vetrens Day 2011

Noahs school and the Youth2000 did an AMAZING job on the Vetrens Assembly. I cried a little and was so impressed:) Noah had been excited for months before hand talking about the "love my country" songs they were learning in Music:)

So excited for it to start!!

Easton was sooo good. He gets drug all over the place some days and I am lucky that he is usually a pretty good sprot:)


They had a great slide show going while these kids talked. There were tons of pictures and old newspaper clippings.

This is a neighbor boys Grandpa but the point of the pic is that I was touched that they had all of the Vetrens in the audience stand and brought them flowers while the kids sang each individual groups song (I know they arent called groups but I dont know the lingo??) It was a great assembly and Noah loved doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment