--------------------THE SECRET TO HAVING IT ALL IS SIMPLY KNOWING THAT YOU ALREADY DO--------------------

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Brigham City Open House

 Liz and Joel had extra tickets to the Brigham City Temple open house, so we all joined them. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful new temple... cant wait to go back for a session once its dedicated! I loved the perfect opportunity to talk to my boys about the Gospel and the Temple and the work done there.

Handsome boys waiting for the shuttle...of course Noah has a game in hand:)

Easton enjoyed the booties...just not on his feet:)

Noah enjoyed the cookies:)

I know we took family pictures by the fountain but I can't seem to get a hold of them. I don't know whos camera they were on either:( So here is just the Temple. It's still beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment