--------------------THE SECRET TO HAVING IT ALL IS SIMPLY KNOWING THAT YOU ALREADY DO--------------------

Friday, October 26, 2012

Time Out For Women

Janette got me tickets to Time Out For Women for my BDay!!! It turned into a big family group girls weekend  and it was soo soo fun! We stayed in a hotel for the weekend and spent Friday night and Saturday listening to amazing talks, stories, and music. This definitely needs to be an annual event.

Kathy, Amber, Janette, Liz and Laney, Stephanie, AnnMarie

While we were there Keith found me a new van!! Adding a third kid means I finally get a minivan!! (and yes I have actually really wanted one!!) The conveniences it provides for a family just can't be beat:)



Its a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan and we love it:) 
This picture was taken months later but how cute is Easton and his little friend Mason out there with their cars helping me wash mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment