--------------------THE SECRET TO HAVING IT ALL IS SIMPLY KNOWING THAT YOU ALREADY DO--------------------

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy BDay Amber

I love birthdays and always try to make as big a to-do as I can over them. Keith on the other hand, could care less. Which really means that I make a big deal out of his and he doesn't care and I never get the big deal for mine that I want. This year however, he figured things out!! He brought me balloons and a cake, arranged for a sitter and took me out to dinner. He had even taken the boys shopping for gifts and arranged for the sitter to decorate and get everything ready for a little family party while we were at dinner. They all got me gifts centered around pampering myself. So, I got a date night, a party, and got to spend the rest of the evening in a long hot bath relaxing then using my new neck massager and heating bed to relax even more while I lounged around eating chocolate and drinking Diet Coke while he put the boys to bed a cleaned up!! I LOVED it!! It was just what I needed and exactly the big "to-do" I always want:)







No comments:

Post a Comment