--------------------THE SECRET TO HAVING IT ALL IS SIMPLY KNOWING THAT YOU ALREADY DO--------------------

Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Randoms


  Just a little change in how you comb his hair and he goes from Mr. McFly to his Uncles...haha

 Who can resist a sleeping baby:)
 I peeked over at my family during sacrament and couldn't resist snapping a pic.
 How amazing are my boys??
 What can't be fixed by a pedi with your Mom:)
I ADORE these 3 little faces and look forward to all the years I get to watch
 them do things like this together:)

Sweet baby:)

He was  told to stop coming out of his room...so he got as close as he could get to "out" and stayed there until he fell asleep!! Hahahaha...he thinks he got me. He is totally unaware that I just wanted him to sleep. On the floor or on the bed doesn't really matter to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment