--------------------THE SECRET TO HAVING IT ALL IS SIMPLY KNOWING THAT YOU ALREADY DO--------------------

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Though I adore pregnancy shots of other people...I hate every picture of pregnant self I have ever seen. Alas, it was family picture time and I was prego...so it had to be done! Its a good thing Sarah is a good photographer and I love my family :) That and I figured I would regret it if we skipped the year.







 The only pregnancy shots you will see me in! haha:)

 My sweet sweet little man:)

 Yes...this is how many shots it takes to get a normal face on Easton:) He is a little "poser"





 Nothing better then brothers!!

 Couple shots...I love my hubby but I kinda like hiding behind the boys:) haha





No comments:

Post a Comment